The canbus accessory controller you know and love from DENALI Electronics, now available for KTM! You asked and we delivered. The DENALI Electronics CANsmart™ Controller is now available for new model KTM’s.
Simply connect the CANsmart™ Controller to your KTM diagnostic port to access over 35 programmable accessory settings designed to control auxiliary lights, turn signals, horns, brake lights, or any accessory you can imagine. Control OEM accessories, 3rd party accessories or use the included wiring harnesses for plug & play connection to DENALI driving lights, DRLs, SoundBomb Horns and B6 Brake Lights.
Key features include:
- Integrated accessory control allows you to independently control up to two sets of LED lights right from your KTM’s SET button.
- On the fly dimming allows you to dim up to two sets of lights without connecting to the software, while riding.
- CANsmart accessory manager software lets you set each of the four circuits to control whatever accessory type you want.
- Lights can be set to synchronize high/low beam with factory high/low beam switch, dim on the fly, modulate during the day to increase visibility, flash to pass, strobe with horn, and cancel inversely with turn signal. You can also set amber lights to flash as a turn signal. Brake lights flash upon deceleration using “Smart Brake” technology.
- Plug & play installation of all DENALI lights and horns, no additional wiring harness needed.
- On board power allows you to connect any electrical accessories such as phones, GPS units, or heated gear.
- Fits new model KTM Duke & Adventure models: 790 & 1290 Duke, 790 Adventure, 1090 & 1190 Adventure, and 1290 Super Adventure.
About DENALI Electronics: DENALI offers premium LED lighting and electrical components for the motorcycle, powersports, and automotive industries. Safety is our number one priority. No matter your vehicle, DENALI Electronics will help you see and be seen. https://denalielectronics.com/